Personal identification information
Mark’s Watches may collect personal identification information from users in a variety of ways which included, but are not limited to when a user visits our site, registers on the site, places an order, fills out a form, responds to a survey, and regarding any other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our website. Users may be asked for information relating to personal identification that could include, but not be limited to name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other personal information. We will collect this identification based information from users only as they voluntarily submit such information. A user may always refuse to supply personally identification information; however, this may prevent them from engaging in certain site related activities including purchasing products from our website.
Non-personal identification information
When using the Mark’s Watches website, you may utilize our website for browsing purposes without providing any personal information. We may collect non-personal identification information about a user whenever they interact with our site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer, technical information about users means of connection to our site, operating systems, domain name, etc.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Mark’s Watches may collect and use personal information for the following purposes:
- To process a purchase order and verify a user’s identity. – We require the information necessary to fulfill an order and verify a purchaser’s identity.
- To run and operate our Site. – We may need your information display content on the site correctly.
- To improve customer service. – Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience. – We may use generic user information to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our site.
- To improve our website. – We may use feedback you provide to us to improve our products and services.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other site feature. – To send users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails. – We may use the email address to send user information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our website.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent a user’s personal identification information to other parties. We may share generic demographic based information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers to better your website experience as well as purposes outlined above.
If a user decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product information, service information, and/or events.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our website that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our site. These additional sites and/or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
To reduce the risk of fraudulent activities, we may collect and submit personal information to proper authorities and agencies. This can be done at the discretion of Mark’s Watches as we deem necessary.
This document was last updated on January 15, 2018.